Baozun PH is seeking a Finance professional who has expertise in bookkeeping, taxation, treasury function and LGU compliance for a start-up company. We are looking for someone who is keen on details, assertive, attentive, well-spoken, and a patient team player.
- Maintain full-set of account in cloud-based accounting system, Xero. Including sales and expenses, aging of account receivables and account payables, bank reconciliation, inventory and other functions as required to ensure accurate month-end account closing;
- Maintain the balance sheet schedule for fixed assets, other receivables and other payables;
- Handle and maintain documentation such as invoice, official receipt and the other supporting files according to BIR requirements;
- Responsible for all financial reporting; ▪ Validate supplier billings against contracts/quotation; ▪ Manage the payments to suppliers, vendors and contractors;
- Petty cash custodian;
- Prepare and submit all Philippines tax returns;
- Ensure timely filing of all Internal Revenue requirements (VAT, EWT, CWT, ITR, Alphalist etc.);
- Responsible for all BIR eFPS filing and other Internal Revenue requirements;
- Handle Business Permit application and process;
- Liaise with the external auditor;
- Act as Treasurer and Finance PIC for our local office;
- Safeguard corporate assets and ensure proper reporting & control;
- Respond to queries/clarification/ad hoc requests relating to finances.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license is an advantage
- At least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge of Philippines tax regulations and BIR requirements.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience with Xero is an advantage.
If you are a proactive and results-driven Finance professional, we invite you to join our dynamic team. Apply now and be part of our exciting journey!