Baozun Asia is seeking an E-commerce Operation Executive who is technology-savvy and understands the e-commerce landscape and dynamics well. He/she is passionate about the always-evolving digital commerce to analyze data to generate data-driven market insights and manage relationships with business partners. He/she ensures a smooth business operation for all the key accounts and takes care of duties such as improving the customer experience, executing customer order fulfilments, and maintaining the digital platform. He/she is comfortable with a fast-paced digital environment. He/she must be collaborative, results-oriented, and capable of operating well under pressure.
We are always on the lookout for bright, talented people. So, if you have what it takes to be the next eCommerce operations expert, you're welcome to reach out to us and drop us your resume.
- Communicate with the brand representative to understand their needs for the online store platform.
- Manage the website's activities, including product listing, promotions, inventory planning, etc.
- Analyse data traffic, market data, and marketing campaigns to optimize the customer experience and propose creative ideas.
- Product validation: match inbound reports vs bookings and verify one-time activations through system tools.
- Daily support: Validate using multiple data sources to extract the list of SKUs ready for activation daily.
- Content publishing: Assist the internal team in preparing and publish content for all supported platforms.
- Promotion support: Set up & track promotion events, including reporting, analysis, and code generation.
- Product Tagging: Update product tagging and compliance with accuracy.
- Site Health monitoring: Track and monitor all platforms’ health for a seamless consumer experience.
- Reporting: Dashboards such as inventory availability, product launch, Sales & traffic, etc.
- Communicate with the e-commerce platform key account manager.
- Perform ad hoc projects assigned by Managers.
- Diploma or above in the relevant field of study or equivalent level qualifications.
- Preferably 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Basic Adobe Photoshop knowledge would be advantageous
- Effective interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong ability to work under pressure and handle tight deadlines
- Passionate about the fast-paced and challenging nature of the industry