Baozun Asia is seeking a Corporate PR and Content Specialist who is a talented storyteller and copywriter to be the voice and manifest the brand values and stories in Asia. He/She can effectively communicate the brand and services to our regional audiences. Thus, he/she is confident in delivering effective marketing and communications materials across our owned or earned platforms/channels, not limited to website, email and social media channels such as Linkedin and Youtube.
The candidate must be equipped with the knowledge of creative crafting and lead the key messaging and direction across various channels and platforms. He/She should have the lingo necessary to connect with target audiences in the e/Commerce landscape.
The candidate should also possess a keen eye for detail and a creative mind. He/She is always ready to rise to any challenge taking the initiative to seek out new communication/UX trends and incorporate best practices.
- Integrated communications: Execute and optimize the content framework and manage all communications channels, whether internal, external, online and social media. (e.g. website, social media, PR & online advertising campaigns)
- Content creation: To develop solid narratives and draft meaningful and relevant content/key messages. This will include building content for our website, social channels and other digital platforms (e.g. long-form to short-form content, profile stories, webinars, case studies and videos) for various target audiences
- Optimize communication strategies and explore new channels/formats to increase brand awareness
- Creating SEO-rich website and content to deliver an engaging experience to drive brand affinity with our brand, products and services
- Keep track of competitor activities and industry news/movement for all targeted industries and countries
- Support other corporate marketing efforts, related communications and events from time to time. These include external or internal and recruitment communications. It may also be managing media relations, external speaking engagements and trade show participation.
- Bonus - Ability to translate or understand Chinese content materials from the Shanghai team and adapt the essential content pointe
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Communications, marketing or PR.
- A minimum of three years in PR, branding & marketing communications, content management, PR or related experience is highly desirable.
- Superior writing and verbal communication skills; experience in copywriting and editing preferred
- Experience in and a passion for digital and social media communications
- A good understanding of SEO concepts with working knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics, WordPress, SEM Rush, etc. is a plus
- Cultural fit: Energetic, self-starter. A team player and a do-er. Passionate with a can-do attitude.